Continuity Insights has announced that there’s still time to register for the 2019 Continuity Insights Management Conference scheduled for April 15-17 in New Orleans. This unparalleled networking and education event features seven learning tracks and more than 75 sessions dealing with today’s most compelling resilience issues.
The seven educational tracks feature case studies, program development & advancement, ask the experts panel discussions, emerging technology, trending topics, professional development, and measurement, metrics & maturity.
More than 100 featured subject matter experts and industry thought leaders will give business continuity professionals a chance to discuss resilience at a critical and strategic level.
Keys sessions include (partial list):
- Emergency Notification System Best Practices
- Creating A Resilient Dream Team
- Understanding the Closed Point-of-Dispensing Concept
- Six Keys to Keeping Your Program Under Control
- Do Changes in Information Technology Eliminate the Need for BIAs
- Critical Cyber Security Strategies for Business Continuity Professionals
- How to Continuously Sell the ‘Value-Added’ of your BCM program (to Everyone!)
- NextGen BIA – It’s not just for Business Continuity Anymore!
- Meet the Millennials
- Don’t Let the Upheaval of a Merger or Acquisition Derail DR and BC
- USAA Business Continuation: Incident Monitoring and Mitigating Risks Using Real-Time Incident Detection and Mapping
- Robots, AI, and Automation: Keeping your Job in the Future of Business Continuity
- Developing a Global Compliance Management Process
- How to Build Resilience into an Organization’s Long-Term Strategy
- Business Continuity Operating System (BCOS): Business Continuity Engagement Through Great Meetings
- Integrating Cybersecurity and Business Continuity Management
- Growing and Maturing Your ERM Program
- The Workplace Violence Awareness Program at BMO Harris
- Adaptive Business Continuity: How to Design BC Strategies and Plans that Work
- Back to the Basics: How to Tackle Common Testing Challenges
- Effective Table Top Exercises – (Using tools to conduct real scenarios??)
- Adaptive Business Continuity: Retrain Your Brain! Gamification, the Growth Mindset, and Adaptive BC
- Incorporating Cybersecurity into Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning
- Five Actionable Ways to Weather-Proof Your Business Continuity Plan
- Adaptive Business Continuity: That Really Works? Getting Started with Adaptive BC
- How to Create a Cyber Response Plan When You are a CBCP and Not a CISSP
- Five Differences Between Your Existing BCP and an ISO 22301-Compliant BCMS
- How to Develop Your BC/DR Program to Maximize the Use of Mobile Devices
- Incident Command System – Implementation and integration in Business Continuity
- Conducting Global Exercises in a Virtual Environment
- Don’t Be Afraid to Audit Your Business Continuity Program
- The Cloud and What it Means for DR (for non-IT professionals)
The conference will take place at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel, New Orleans, Louisiana. The complete program, including speakers, sessions, panel discussions, and workshops, is available here.