Continuity Insights Management Conference Attendee Health and Safety Protocols

The 2021 Continuity Insights Management Conference team is excited to welcome our attendees and exhibitors back to Minneapolis for an in-person event to forge new relationships and celebrate old ones. As we return to hosting live events, the health and safety of our conference attendees, speakers, exhibitors, and staff is our top

Continuity Insights News Updates

New Study: A Review of Work from Home Strategies Survey As organizations revisit their Business Continuity Programs within the context of the pandemic, it is useful to understand the many dynamics of planning, execution, and work area recovery. Take the survey and you’ll be entered in our drawing for an iPad

Castellon Releases New Guide: The Plausible Scenario Builder

Does your executive leadership team offer uneven support and engagement? Or, perhaps worse, do they struggle with understanding what operational resilience and business continuity means – let alone, what to expect in terms of business outcomes? Castellan’s Plausible Scenario Builder is designed to help you effectively navigate the evolution toward operational

What You Need to Know About Wildfires

According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Forest Service, an average of about 7,500 wildfires burn an average of approximately 1.5 million acres on National Forests and Grasslands. Over the last ten years, just over half (54%) of these wildfires have been caused by humans while the rest (46%) have

ICOR Webinar: Rebuilding for Speed in the Postpandemic Era

As a result of the global pandemic, organizations have removed boundaries and have broken down silos in ways no one thought was possible. Decisions and processes have been streamlined, frontline leaders have been empowered, and hierarchies and bureaucracies dismantled. Join ICOR on Wednesday, August 18, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. ET for

New Report: IT and Cyber Risk Measures Escalated as a Priority During the Pandemic

MetricStream, a global integrated risk management and governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) firm, has announced the results of the MetricStream State of IT and Cyber Risk Management Survey Report 2021. Compiled from the opinions of key IT risk and compliance executives around the world, key findings show that IT and

Early Bird Registration Still Available for 2021 Continuity Insights Management Conference

Continuity Insights has announced that there’s still time to take advantage of the early bird registration rates for the 2021 Continuity Insights Management Conference scheduled for October 4-6 in Minneapolis. The special rate will save you $200 on your conference registration. The rate expires on August 1. The Continuity Insights Management

Register for New Continuity Insights Webinar

Registration for The Fatal Flaw in Your Emergency Plan: Effective Command/Control/Communications, a new Continuity Insights webinar, is now open. Bo Mitchell, President of 911 Consulting, will join us for a discussion on this critical topic on Wednesday, August 4, 2021, at 2:00 p.m. ET. All the crisis plans your workplace is