SAI Global has made its best-practice ‘Pandemic Plan Template’ available for business continuity and risk managers to help in their continued response to the Coronavirus pandemic, as well as to keep business operations running.
This is a framework to ensure the safety of employees and the continuity of essential operations and services in the event of a pandemic event. The plan is based on guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and includes suggested best practices.
The Pandemic Plan Template will help to:
- Designate Pandemic Planning Team
- Determine Pandemic Severity Thresholds, Response and Lifecycle
- Identify Pandemic Business Impacts
- Determine Potential Pandemic Business Impacts
- Conduct a Pandemic Preparedness Checklist
The template is provided as a Word document for organizations to customize for their unique needs.
Download the template here.