Continuity Insights has announced that there’s still time to register and take advantage of early bird prime rates for the 2021 Continuity Insights Management Conference scheduled for October 4-6 in Minneapolis. This unparalleled networking and education event features seven learning tracks and more than 55 sessions dealing with today’s most compelling resilience issues.
The seven educational tracks feature case studies, program development & advancement, ask the experts panel discussions, emerging technology, trending topics, professional development, and measurement, metrics & maturity.
More than 100 featured subject matter experts and industry thought leaders will give business continuity professionals a chance to discuss resilience at a critical and strategic level.
Keys sessions include:
- Crisis Management vs. Crisis Communications
- Why You Need More Than a Simple Weather Forecast
- Data-Driven Decision-Making: How Operational Resilience Helps to Make Smarter Decisions
- How GDPR and CCPA May Impact Your BCM Program
- How to Enhance the Effectiveness of Third-Party Risk Management
- Reflections on Nashville Christmas Day Bombing
- Organizational Resilience is Hard: The Soft Skills to Make it a Success
- Enhancing Agility Through Consequence Based Risk Analysis
- Planning for Protests and Civil Unrest – Case Studies and Lessons Learned
- Where Do We Go From Here? Continuity in Higher Education in the Post COVID World
- Rebuilding for Speed in the Postpandemic Era
- Preparing Your Organization for Anything: The All Hazards Approach
- Developing KPIs for Organizational Resilience
- The Pros and Cons of Having a Third Party Manage Your BCM Program
- Resiliency Training for a Virtual Workplace
- Three Steps Towards Becoming ISO 22301 Compliant
- Buying Down the Risk of a Failed Ransomware Compromised Data Recovery Effort
- Focusing Your Executives’ New Appreciation for Business Resilience Post COVID
- End-to-End Testing
- Conducting Joint BC/DR Testing with Third-Party Service Providers and What to Do if they Don’t Offer Joint Testing
- So, You’re Having a Disaster… Now What?”
- Ensuring ROI From Your Mass Notification Solution
- Updated Strategies on Developing a BCDR Training Program
- Is Your Crisis Team Prepared for an Actual Crisis?
The conference will take place at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis, Minnesota. The complete program, including speakers, sessions, panel discussions, and workshops, is available here.