Although it may seem counterintuitive, small incidents and interruptions are the perfect occasion to deploy your BCP in order to increase your organization’s resilience and ROI. By invoking respective components of the plans, teams work more efficiently and gain in confidence and readiness for a future major response.
During How Using Your Business Continuity Plans (BCP) for Smaller Incidents Increases Your Organization’s Resilience and Return on Investment (ROI), a featured workshop at the Continuity Insights 2019 New York Conference, attendees are invited to join Philippe Tasse of Premier Continuum to learn how to develop the right reflexes by rehearsing their respective plans, tasks, and responsibilities when the risks and impacts are relatively minor.
This session will present practical ideas while you:
- Learn about the current trends of leveraging full-fledged BCP with increased frequency and nimbleness
- Understand the differences between a major crisis and a small incident
- Discover how prioritizing and collaborating during smaller incidents improves the overall BCM program
- Explore effective ways to increase collaboration during smaller incidents
- Dive into real-life case studies sharing how other organizations get ahead after successfully managed small incidents
- Find out exactly how using your BCP during small incidents significantly improves your organization’s return on investment (ROI)
How Using Your Business Continuity Plans (BCP) for Smaller Incidents Increases Your Organization’s Resilience and Return on Investment (ROI) is just one of 16 educational, leadership-based sessions scheduled for the Continuity Insights 2019 New York Conference, taking place on October 21 at the Credit Suisse Conference Center located at 11 Madison Avenue in New York City.
View the official Continuity Insights 2019 New York Conference program and obtain registration information here.