Continuity Insights has announced that there’s still time to take advantage of the early bird registration rates for the 2021 Continuity Insights Management Conference scheduled for October 4-6 in Minneapolis. The special rate will save you $200 on your conference registration. The rate expires on August 1.
The Continuity Insights Management Conference is an unparalleled networking and education event featuring seven learning tracks and more than 50 sessions and 80 industry experts and practitioners discussing today’s most compelling resilience issues at a critical and strategic level.
The seven educational tracks feature case studies, program development & advancement, ask the experts panel discussions, emerging technology, trending topics, professional development, and measurement, metrics & maturity.
Keys sessions include:
- Executing Adaptive Business Continuity in the Real World
- Operational Resilience – The New Frontier
- Breaking the Mold – Innovative Perspectives on Leadership
- Achieve “Top Talent” Status By Honing These Five Traits
- Return to Work: The Most Important Issue You’ve Completely Overlooked
- Delivering A Crisis Management Exercise That Challenges the C-Suite!
- Effective Resilience Builds Customer Confidence
- Crisis Management vs. Crisis Communications
- Why You Need More Than a Simple Weather Forecast
- Data-Driven Decision-Making: How Operational Resilience Helps to Make Smarter Decisions
- How GDPR and CCPA May Impact Your BCM Program
- How to Enhance the Effectiveness of Third-Party Risk Management
- Reflections on Nashville Christmas Day Bombing
- Enhancing Agility Through Consequence Based Risk Analysis
- Planning for Protests and Civil Unrest – Case Studies and Lessons Learned
- Where Do We Go From Here? Continuity in Higher Education in the Post COVID World
- Rebuilding for Speed in the Postpandemic Era
The conference will take place at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis, Minnesota. The complete program, including speakers, sessions, panel discussions, and workshops, is available here.
For complete details and registration visit the conference website here.