The Business Continuity Institute (BCI) has announced that the webinar program for it’s Business Continuity Awareness Week (BCAW) is now live. BCAW is scheduled for May 17-21, 2021.
The BCAW webinar program is structured to educate BC professionals on communicating and engaging with their staff and embed Business Continuity within their organizational culture.
The current schedule features the following webinars:
- Creating a common language to build resilience (May 17)
- Buying-in: How the best practitioners engage the business and embed BC & Resilience (May 18)
- Keeping Colleagues Engaged (May 19)
- Is now the opportunity we’ve been waiting for to embed BC into business operations? (May 19)
- Who Needs Business Continuity? Do up your seat belt! (May 20)
More webinars will be added in the coming weeks. Learn more and register for individual broadcasts here.