The reimagined 2020 Continuity Insights New York Conference will feature a host of the industry’s most experienced practitioners, subject matter experts, and thought leaders for an unparalleled networking and education event. There’s still time to register for this year’s event, which is being presented virtually October 19-23, 2020.
A powerful, comprehensive program of strategic intelligence and tactical insights dealing with today’s most compelling resilience issues has been assembled to give business continuity professionals a chance to discuss resilience at a critical and strategic level – all at an extremely affordable cost of attendance. Gain access to all sessions, CEUs, and conference proceedings for only $125.
The virtual event is designed to meet today’s new normal featuring a top-notch interactive and immersive online experience for attendees. By presenting the comprehensive educational program over a full week, there will be no need to commit uninterrupted hours at a computer. Should you miss a session, the Conference organizers have you covered. All presentations will be recorded and available for on-demand viewing until December 31, 2020.
In total, the conference program will include nearly two dozen critically-relevant sessions presented by leading industry thought leaders, networking opportunities with your peers through the conference app, a virtual exhibit hall to view the latest products, software, and services, and valuable continuing education credits. With all sessions being recorded for on-demand viewing, attendees can experience even more of the top-flight educational program at their convenience.
Keys sessions and speakers include:
- KEYNOTE: The Shape of Behavior, Society, the Workplace, and the Future
Hart Brown and George Vergolias, PsyD, R3 Continuum
- Preparing For Winter Weather During a Pandemic
Peter Steinfeld, AlertMedia, and Paul Yura, National Weather Service
- The Game Has Changed: Let Us Create a Better Game with the New Normal and Remote Workforce
Phil Lambert, Ripcord Academy
- How To Build A Cornerstone For Success With a Business Resiliency Taxonomy
David Kondrup, All Business Management LLC
- How to Build Your Action Plan for Return to Work
Bo Mitchell, 911 Consulting
- Building Diversity, Equity and Inclusion into Your Crisis Management Program
Vanessa Vaughn Mathews, Founder and Chief Resilience Officer, Asfalis Advisors
- COVID-19 – Impacts to the BCM Profession and the Employment Market
Cheyene Marling, and Alicia Stevens, BC Management
- The Psychosocial Impacts of Disaster – and COVID-19
Sarah J. Powell, MA, Temple University
- The Impact of 7 Unexpected Topics from the Pandemic and Making Them Expected
Roswitha Firth, PlainspokenBCP/KingsBridge BCP
- Good to Great Business Continuity
Shane Mathew, Virtual Corporation
- Farther Down the Path to Operational Resiliency
Doug Weldon and Megan Epperson, IHS Markit
- Crisis Management: Creating a Resilient Workforce
Kathy Scourby, KETCHConsulting
- Cascading Risks and Continuity
Atul Vashistha and John Bree, Supply Wisdom
- Getting It Juuuuuust Right: How to Balance Depth and Business Practicality When Developing Your BC Program
Grace Burley and Tracey Mayer, Witt O’Brien’s
- How to Conduct an Online Crisis Simulation Using Zoom
Dr. Steven Goldman and Sandra Galletti, MIT
- What Does the Resilience Professional of the Future Look Like?
Dave Weidman, Boston University, and Mark Carroll, Income Research+Management
- Using Advanced Analytics to Move Into Operational Resilience
Tejas Katwala, Continuity Logic
- Enterprise-Wide Operational Resilience – An Overview of What Is Operational Resilience and the Organizational Impacts
Robbie Atabaigi and Franco Cordeiro, KPMG
- Preparing for a New Era of Civil Unrest: A Guide to Safety and Security
Steve Crimando, Behavioral Science Applications
- Assessing Third-party Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Risk
John Beattie, Sungard Availability Services
- Creating Your Business Continuity Social Media Plan – Turn Your Crisis Into an Opportunity!
Tashonda Haugabrook, Mazars USA and Metropolitan College of New York
- Convincing the C-Suite to Invest in BCP, DR, and Risk Management
Ted Brown, KETCHConsulting
- Measuring and Promoting the Success of Your Resiliency Program
Christopher Duffy and Andrew Witts, Infinite Blue
- Complex Disaster Planning and or Maintaining Resilience During COVID-19
Lisa Orloff, World Cares Center
View the full 2020 Continuity Insights New York Conference program and register here.