Assurance Software has announced the availability of expanded risk assessment capabilities in its award-winning Assurance CM product line. With these enhancements, organizations rapidly assess their comprehensive risk landscape, quantify and compare exposures, and kickstart response planning for all business continuity risks as they emerge.
“Amidst the ever-evolving landscape of threats to business continuity, organizations can become overwhelmed by the increasing variety and sheer volume of risks that must be monitored, assessed and mitigated,” said Craig Potts, chief executive officer of Assurance Software.
“Our enhanced Risk Assessment capabilities provide instant visualization of risks to enable rapid evaluation of both current status and trends. These assessments are further streamlined by our inclusion of published industry standards, frameworks and guidelines widely used in business continuity and other risk-based assessments. With this innovative solution, organizations can be proactively assessing their most challenging risks in only a matter of days.”
Assurance Risk Assessments address the needs of executives, managers and practitioners as they mitigate risks in a dynamic and evolving landscape. Assurance Risk Assessments capabilities enable:
- Cataloging, rating, and monitoring risks based on factors including probability, impact, and vulnerability.
- Comparing risk scores and trends across multiple locations, vendors, and systems.
- Fast-tracking assessment progress with out-of-the-box content from a variety of frameworks, rules, and standards including ISO, NIST, FFIEC, HIPAA, FSSCC, NFPA, and more.
- Addressing the need for customized assessments in support of unique corporate risk policies, standards, operating procedures and guidelines.
- Visualizing risk ratings with reports and dashboards configurable for key stakeholders, including executives, managers, and practitioners.
Read the full announcement for additional information at assurancesoftware.com.