As prepared as you organization may, you most likely didn’t anticipate the Coronavirus. Patrick Gray, contributing writer for TechRepublic, has compiled a relatively straightforward response for creating a COVID-19 management plan.
To guide your response he has outlined the following seven steps:
- Determine your guiding principles
- Sacrifice the perfect for the good enough
- Take inventory
- Wrangle the team and establish a RACI
- Activate communications
- Activate (and potentially create) your unconventional working plan
- Start your continuity planning
The full details on these seven principle can be found at TechRepublic.