Continuity Insights has announced the Wednesday, August 4, 2021 broadcast of The Fatal Flaw in Your Emergency Plan: Effective Command/Control/Communications, a new webinar scheduled for 2:00 p.m. ET, when we’ll be joined by Bo Mitchell, President of 911 Consulting.
All the crisis plans your workplace is supposed to have require emergency communications with internal and external audiences. Yet most employers have not planned, equipped, trained, drilled, or exercised these systems and procedures important to your response when an emergency strikes.
If you can’t communicate, you can’t respond. Every employer is required to have an emergency team made up of employees. So, for command and control, you need to organize that team; assign a chain of command; and then arm the team with communications devices/systems to make your emergency response successful.
During his presentation, Mitchell will address this critical issue including:
- The compliance issues regarding Command/Control/Communications (CCC)
- Your CCC needs
- How a lack of CCC can defeat your response and sustainability
- How a lack of CCC can get personnel hurt and damage your reputation
- How can you fix your CCC, thereby making all your plans far more effective
- The benefits of planning, training, drills, and exercises
The Fatal Flaw in Your Emergency Plan: Effective Command/Control/Communications (CCC) is scheduled for Wednesday, August 4, 2021, at 2:00 p.m. ET.