Continuity Insights has announced that Level-Up Your Fire Preparedness Strategy has been scheduled as the next installment in its critically-acclaimed webinar series. The broadcast will take place on Wednesday, August 31, 2022, at 2:00 p.m. ET. Register.
The National Fire Protection Association reports that U.S. fire departments respond to nearly 38,000 workplace fires each year, resulting in hundreds of deaths and injuries and more than $1 billion in direct property damage. With millions of employees returning to the workplace, now is the time to build, scale, or assess your fire preparedness plan for 2022. You should also consider how your plan prepares and protects your remote workers from fire emergencies in their home offices.
Stan Szpytek, retired Deputy Fire Chief/Fire Marshal from the Chicago area and president of Fire and Life Safety, Inc., will join Peter Steinfeld, AlertMedia’s SVP of Safety Solutions, to give advice and best practices on how to prevent, respond, and recover from workplace fires. Attendees will learn:
- Tactical tips for expanding basic preparedness plans into comprehensive fire safety programs
- How to conduct vulnerability assessments and risk mitigation for fire-related threats
- Guidance on how to understand and comply with fire regulations
- Best practices for conducting fire safety drills and trainings
- How to involve onsite and remote workers in your fire safety program
Registration is now open here.