The new Version 14 of Information Security Policies Made Easy, written by security policy expert Charles Cresson Wood, includes over 1500 sample information security policies covering all ISO 27002 information security domains. It’s available from Rothstein Publishing.
Information Security Policies Made Easy has everything you need to build a robust security policy program, including 38 essential sample information security policy documents and a complete 1500+ information security policy statement library.
It also contains expert information security policy development advice and tools like:
- A step-by-step checklist of security policy development tasks to quickly start a policy development project
- Helpful tips and tricks for getting management buy-in for information security policies and education
- Tips and techniques for raising security policy awareness
- Real-world examples of problems caused by missing or poor information security policies
- Essential policy compliance forms such as Risk acceptance memo, incident Reporting Form and Security Policy Compliance Agreement.
Learn more about Version 14 of Information Security Policies Made Easy at Rothstein Publishing.