Fusion Risk Management, a leading provider of operational resilience, business continuity, and risk management software and services, has announced record results from 2021. Driven by continued product innovation and its focus on customer centricity, Fusion recorded significant global client growth across industries, particularly with global financial institutions including four of the top global banks and an additional top 25 financial institutions.
Global institutions continue to choose the Fusion Framework System to support their cross operational resilience capabilities and rely on Fusion’s cloud-based management system to help manage crises and dispersed workforces, mitigate risk, create efficiency, protect customer trust, and ultimately ensure resilience and business continuity.
Throughout 2021, Fusion worked closely with clients to help them navigate the evolving risk landscape. The company launched significant enhancements to the Fusion Framework System to deliver a data-driven structure that eliminates the need for separate modules across the areas of business continuity and risk management and brings them together under a single comprehensive umbrella of operational resilience.
To meet client and market demand, Fusion introduced numerous new framework capabilities to provide data-driven insights that enable customers to make informed decisions regarding risk tolerance and implement the proper protections to ensure minimum disruption and foster heightened resilience. These include:
- Fusion Analytics – A platform capability that provides organizations with enhanced data insights to bolster their resilience posture
- Scenario Testing – A purpose-built functionality that provides organizations with the ability to test and analyze the impact of severe but plausible events in real-time
- Dynamic Response Console – An agile solution which uses the foundational data gathered from a company’s static data plans and reorganizes the information in a way that most efficiently informs an up-to-date response
Other Key Fusion milestones throughout 2021 include:
- The Fusion Framework System™ ranked highest amongst evaluated vendors in The Forrester Wave™: Business Continuity Management Software Q2 2021
- Continued industry recognition for product innovation and corporate culture, with accolades including the Best Vendor Solution for Managing Operational Risk in the RegTech Insight Awards APAC 2021, Most Innovative Risk Management Solution in the Corporate Livewire Excellence Awards, Built In Chicago 2021 Best Places to Work Awards, and recognition as the Top Risk Management Solution Provider by Enterprise Security Magazine
- Fusion’s customer service and customer success teams have more than doubled to meet and exceed maturing customer needs, including the introduction of several new practices and processes to improve on-boarding and customer support, as well as a significant investment in training for Fusion’s team to meet and exceed the needs of its customers while providing more opportunities for the Fusion community
- Continued investment in our ENGAGE customer community with more than 75 events in 2021, including advisory boards, roundtables, spotlights, and weekly user meetings in both the US and UK/EU covering topics such as critical resilience, business continuity, vendor management, compliance needs, and more.
- Launch of Fusion’s Operational Resilience Self-Assessment to help financial institutions prepare for looming UK regulatory requirements. Fusion is working with over 120 global financial institutions to help them ensure compliance with upcoming Bank of England, PRA, and FCA regulatory requirements, accelerating firms’ progress by 80%
- A partnership with Sungard Availability Services (Sungard AS) to meet increased customer demand for a comprehensive approach to operational resilience.
- Appointment of Clifford Chiu and Jeffery J. Weaver to the Fusion Board of Directors, adding extensive operational experience and expertise in governance, risk and compliance (GRC) for regulated businesses
For more information, visit www.fusionrm.com, or read the full announcement here.