Aon’s 2021 Global Risk Management Survey highlights how long-tail risks have become a driving factor in how leaders make better decisions to protect and grow their organizations.
The report highlights the top 10 risks by industry and region, as well as risk readiness, associated losses, and mitigation actions for each of the top 10 risks. In addition, the report includes the predicted top 10 risks in the next three years and Aon’s analysis of underrated risks.
Exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic, and highlighting the interconnectivity of risk, the top 10 global risks according to the 2021 Global Risk Management Survey are:
- Cyber Attacks/Data Breaches
- Business Interruption
- Economic Slowdown/Slow Recovery
- Commodity Price Risk/Scarcity of Materials
- Damage to Reputation/Brand
- Regulatory/Legislative Changes
- Pandemic Risk/Health Crises
- Supply Chain or Distribution Failure
- Increasing Competition
- Failure to Innovate/Meet Customer Needs.
Read more and get the 2021 Global Risk Management Survey report here.