Search
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in comments
Search in excerpt
Filter by Custom Post Type

Continuity Insights Management Conference: Meet Aaron Callaway

Meet the speakers at this year’s Continuity Insights Management Conference, then click here to learn more about the 2023 event.

Aaron Callaway
ServiceNow

What is the biggest risk that you’ve taken?

Starting a consulting organization from scratch right after the financial crisis in 2010.

What is the best career advice you’ve ever received?

95% is showing up.  The other 5% is what you do with it.

What impresses you the most when you are considering hiring someone?

I am most impressed with people that show up to interviews with a good understanding of the organization, our history, the role, and researched any connections they have in the our company.  I also look for people that shows character traits of trust, creativity, initiation, and passions outside of work.

How do you, your team or company define success?

The ultimate definition of success for me is if the customer perceives success.  A key is to ensure we are aligned with what is important to the customer from the point of initial introduction to when we deliver.  With this perspective we also give our team the opportunity to learn and grow as we focus on not just the goal but the process to achieve this goal.

To learn more about Aaron’s session and to view the full conference agenda, click here.

Similar Articles

Leave a Reply

Top
RSS
Follow by Email
LinkedIn
Share