The DRI International has announced that entries for its 2021 Awards of Excellence are now being accepted. The Awards of Excellence aim to recognize leaders and innovators in the fields of business continuity, technology recovery, and crisis and risk management. The deadline is December 2, 2020.
The awards will be presented early in 2021, with the shortlist scheduled to be published on January 11th.
The Awards of Excellence are made up of 10 categories. This year’s honorees will be recognized as:
- Program Leader of the Year (Private Sector)
- Program Leader of the Year (Public Sector)
- Program Leader of the Year (Non-Profit Sector – 501(c)(3))
- Consultant of the Year
- Newcomer of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Team of the Year
- Response and Recovery of the Year
- COVID-19 Response and Recovery of the Year
- Product/Service Provider of the Year.
Learn more about the nomination process, the nomination form, judging criteria, and FAQs here.