DRI International the winners of the 2021 DRI Awards of Excellence for their achievements in the business continuity, disaster recovery, and crisis management fields.
The Awards of Excellence were presented virtually during the special Resilience Excellence Summit on March 1-3, 2021.
DRI 2021 Awards of Excellence Winners
Response and Recovery of the Year
- Northrop Grumman
COVID 19 Response and Recovery of the Year
- Aramco – SWID COVID-19 Team
Consultant of the Year
- Dennis McNeill, Advisory Consultant, Fusion Risk Management
- Dean Gallup, MBCP, Chairman, DRI Glossary Committee
Program Leader of the Year – Non-Profit Sector
- Efraim Wielgus, Technical Director of Disaster Recovery, Crisis Management & Pandemic, Columbia University Information Technology
Program Leader of the Year – Public Sector
- Dinesh Elangovan, Secretary Chennai Chapter, Overseas Security Advisory Council (OSAC), Chennai Chapter
Program Leader of the Year – Private Sector
- Avishay Ben Barak, CBCP, Global Business Continuity Manager, Amdocs
Newcomer of the Year
- Tasha Kovach, ABCP, Emergency Response Technician, Shell
Team of the Year
Product/Service Provider of the Year
- Infinite Blue
Lifetime Achievement Award
- Harvey Betan, MBCP, Principal, H Betan Inc.
- Belinda Wilson, Senior Director, Gartner
Read more at the DRI.