RecoveryPlanner has been on the forefront of delivering proven cost effective Resiliency Solutions since 1999. We partner with clients in all different stages of their business resiliency programs, from the infancy stage to very mature programs with our Professional Services, award-winning Resiliency Software or both.Our core belief is that there is no one size fits all solution. Our programs are flexible and adaptable to meet your resiliency goals. Our strength is backed by decades of experience, our master certified Planners, long-term clients and 3rd Party Evaluators such as being named a Leader in all of Gartner, Inc.’s Magic Quadrants for “Business Continuity Management Program Solutions.” Our solutions are used by organizations of all sizes and industries, public and private, throughout the world.
RPX all-in-one, cloud software assists organizations with compliance, resiliency, risk mitigation and continuity while reducing costs and time spent. RPX is designed to be implemented enterprise-wide with all levels of resiliency involvement in mind, from Program Managers to the casual user. RPX’s automated features, flexible implementation and simple licensing makes it easy to include as many people in the program and response as desired while being powerful enough for those managing the business continuity program.
Learn more about what the award-winning RPX can do for you.
Our integrated continuity consulting services help develop effective plans and programs tailored to each organization’s culture, structure and maturity. RecoveryPlanner’s professional business continuity consultants provide the expertise you need to optimize your organizational procedures and meet best practices for Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Crisis Management, Emergency Response, and Operational Risk.
Let RecoveryPlanner’s Expertise & Experience WORK for you…
- Certified Planners with broad “Real World” experience, like 2020 Consultant of the Year, Sherri Flynn, Master Certified Business Continuity Planner, as named by DRI-International.
- Created hundreds of Risk Assessments and Plans
- Facilitated, developed and assisted with numerous BC and DR Exercises and Tests
- Experience with creating all Plan types, such as Business Continuity, COOP & Cyber Security
- Expertise covering a wide range of industries
- Effective, proven methodology:
- Flexible and scalable to fit your organization
- Follows BCM and RISK frameworks and standards
- Adheres to industry-specific regulations
- Plans have been successfully activated and tested
- Passes Internal and External Audits
101 Merritt Blvd.
Trumbull, CT 06611
+1 (203) 455-9990
+1 (877) 455-9990
One World, One Solution.
The RPX system is designed to support localization in the global workplace or a particular country, support business processes that go across borders and automatically detects user language preference. Support for the RPX software is available in a variety of languages and across all time zones. Our global network of partners provide local consulting, implementation and other support capabilities throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
RPX Continuity App
RecoveryPlanner offers the combination of proven, best-of-breed cloud-based Business Continuity software, RPX, with the convenience, portability and speed of a native mobile app to give your team access to their plans, while participating in, tracking and monitoring the response to an incident – from anywhere at any time!
- RPX Continuity App harnesses the power of RPX’s relational database to ensure that up-to-date and actionable plans are accessible to your staff in the heat of a crisis, even when the internet is unavailable.
- Activate incidents, plans and teams instantly. Team member task updates and activity is tracked in real time.
- Launch and Manage notifications quickly for effective collaboration and communication!
- Even without an internet connection, the native RPX App ensures Plans are available and users are able to manage and participate in incidents and crisis communications.
- The App is available in both iOS and Android