The Business Continuity Institute (BCI) has announced the winners of its 2020 BCI Americas Awards. This year’s awards were presented on April 20th during a virtual event. The Awards recognize business continuity and resilience excellence.
The BCI stated that now more than ever it is important recognize the crucial role that business continuity and resilience professionals and organizations have made during times of crisis. The BCI Americas Awards recognize the outstanding work and contribution of these professionals and organizations operating in the Americas region.
The 2020 winners are:
- BCI Continuity & Resilience Team:
Bank of America
- Continuity & Resilience Provider (Product/Service):
Avalution Consulting LLC
- Continuity & Resilience Professional (Private Sector):
- Continuity & Resilience Consultant:
James Green MBCI
- Continuity & Resilience Innovation:
Fusion Risk Management
- Most Effective Recovery:
- Continuity & Resilience Newcomer:
Patrick Meidenbauer AMBCI
- Collaboration in Resilience:
City and County of San Francisco – Technology Department
- Continuity & Resilience Contributor:
Malcolm Reid FBCI
Read more at the BCI.org.