Download the 21st Edition Global BCM Compensation Report and learn how different factors may impact a professional’s earning potential in the business continuity profession and related disciplines.
Do you want to learn how different factors may impact your earning potential in the Business Continuity profession and related disciplines, such as Resilience Management?
The 21st Edition Global BCM Compensation Report is an annual study that assesses not only years of experience, job titles, degree, and certifications, but also real-world experience and leadership skills. The complimentary report provides key findings and trends for both permanently employed professionals as well as contract/temporary/self-employed consultants within the Resilience Management profession on a global basis. Several trends and insights are highlighted throughout the report, all of which indicate a continued demand and stability for the Resilience Management field, which has prompted an increase in compensation.
• Wage Growth: +7% globally & +10% USA
• Global Distribution of Annual Base Compensations: $12,199 – $570,000 USD
• Professionals with an Advanced Degree: 83%
• Respondents who are Certified: 82%
• Changed Jobs in Last Year: 32%
• Unemployment Rate for BCM Profession: 1-2%