WatchGuard Technologies has provided its 2021 cyber security predictions covering the most prominent attacks and infosec trends that the WatchGuard’s Threat Lab research team believes will emerge next year, including a tidal wave of automated spear phishing campaigns.
The 2021 predictions from WatchGuard include:
- Automation drives tidal wave of spear phishing campaigns
- Cloud-hosting providers finally crack down on cyber abuse
- Hackers infest home networks with worms
- Attackers swarm VPNs and RDPs as the remote workforce swells
- Attackers pinpoint security gaps in legacy endpoints
- Every service without MFA will suffer a breach
The full report via Continuity Central here.