The Business Continuity Institute (BCI) is making its Good Practices Guidelines Lite Edition available as a free download from its website.
The GPG Lite is a condensed version of the BCI Good Practice Guidelines 2018, the definitive guide for business continuity and resilience professionals. The GPG Lite is for any professional looking to take their first steps towards understanding business continuity and improving organizational resilience. The Lite Edition of the Good Practice Guidelines (GPG) 2018 provides an overview of the six essential Professional Practices:
- Policy and Programme Management
- Embedding Business Continuity
The GPG is the perfect tool for organizations to inform staff of good practice, and for professionals to understand the Professional Practices before they enroll on the full CBCI course. This easy-to-understand version can be used by anyone working in risk management, IT, Health and Safety, Communications, facilities management, human resources or any other discipline that contributes to resilience.
What’s inside the GPG Lite:
- What is business continuity?
- A full Glossary of terms frequently used by resilience professionals
- An overview of each stage of the BCM Lifecycle, the process used to develop business continuity plans
- Further information about how you can study and learn more about the discipline
Download the GPG Lite Edition via the BCI.org.