ServiceNow’s recent The Work Survey is one of the most comprehensive global surveys to date on COVID-19’s impact on work and the opportunities ahead for a wave of digital innovation in how people work and businesses operate.
Executives and employees surveyed in 11 countries across multiple industries agree: technology enabled them to pivot to new ways working faster than thought possible, and digital transformation will accelerate innovation.
- The Work Survey captures insights from executives and employees in 11 countries across multiple industries
- A new pace, the perfect environment for innovation: executives and employees agree that technology enabled their companies to pivot to new ways of working faster than anyone believed possible, accelerating digital transformation
- Rethinking work: executives and employees voice different opinions on the best path forward, but agree on the opportunity to rethink how work happens
Fielded in September by Wakefield Research on behalf of ServiceNow, The Work Survey engaged 9,000 executives and employees across multiple industries, including financial services, healthcare, telecommunications, manufacturing, and the public sector, in the United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, India, Japan, Singapore, Australia, and New Zealand.
Key findings include:
- 92% of executives say the pandemic made their company rethink how they work; 87% of employees say it’s an improvement.
- 91% of executives and 87% of employees say their company transitioned to new ways of working faster than they thought possible.
- COVID-19 has reduced operating expenses for 88% of businesses surveyed, creating opportunities for investments in digital transformation, research and development, marketing, and growth.
Read the full release here.
Download the infographic here.