ServiceNow, the leading digital workflow company making work, work better for people, today unveiled the Now Platform® Paris release, to help organizations remain agile and be resilient so they can grow and enhance their productivity during the COVID economy. With ServiceNow workflows, people can work smarter and organizations can realize faster time to value from their technology investments.
The COVID economy has exposed weak links in old value chains, driving a workflow revolution. Organizations that struggle to digitally transform and create great experiences for customers, employees, and partners in this new work environment are being left behind. According to IDC, 45 percent of organizations worldwide are now in economic decline or recession, with 64 percent of organizations worldwide planning to be early adopters of emerging tech. Those organizations that are digital laggards are more inclined to seek out emerging tech as a means of catching up.1 With nearly 80 percent of the Fortune-500 leveraging the Now Platform, ServiceNow is committed to delivering solutions that will help companies on their digital transformation journeys, whether their workforce is remote or planning an eventual return to the workplace.
“Customers are increasingly considering the business value from integrating separate, but increasingly dependent workflows across teams, and the business and IT organizations,” said Stephen Elliot, program vice president, DevOps and Management Software, IDC. “There is unquestionable customer traction, in part accelerated by COVID-19 and its pressure to drive more collaboration between IT and business stakeholders to digitize processes, rethink customer engagement models, and make strategic business decisions faster than at any point in the last 10 years.”
Several leading organizations, including Microsoft, Zoom, Adobe, Uber, Accenture, Deloitte, Acorio, TPx, Veolia, Novant Health, Lone Star College, AEGIS Insurance Services, and City of Raleigh, are turning to the Now Platform and its Paris release capabilities to power their digital transformations.
“The C-suite realizes that 20th-century architectures are too slow and siloed in today’s fluid working environment, where they need speed and agility,” said Chirantan “CJ” Desai, chief product officer at ServiceNow. “The ServiceNow advantage has always been one architecture, one data model and one born-in-the-cloud platform that delivers workflows companies need and great experiences employees and customers expect. The Now Platform Paris release provides smart experiences powered by AI, resilient operations, and the ability to optimize spend. Together, they will provide businesses with the agility they need to help them thrive in the COVID economy.”
With the Paris release, ServiceNow is unveiling six completely new products as well as new features that enable organizations to leverage one platform to:
- Quickly respond to business change with new workflow apps, boost productivity with embedded analytics and AI in every app and digitize and automate work across the enterprise.
- Deliver employees the right experiences anywhere, drive productivity of their workforce and transform their organization to provide critical services.
- Drive customer loyalty with connected workflows that allow them to manage location-based work efficiently and effectively, organize resilient operations for unforeseen circumstances, and expand capacity via automated self-service.
- Optimize IT productivity, cost, and resiliency to modernize and automate with ITSM and AIOps, deliver resilient operations, and help reduce software, hardware, and cloud spend.
Generally available today, key new products in the Paris release include:
- NEW Business Continuity Management unveils modern, automated business impact analysis, business continuity plan development, and crisis management leveraging context within the ServiceNow platform to enable operational resilience. With operational disruptions as a persistent threat, resilient organizations need to anticipate these disruptions and develop actionable plans that will help minimize impact, as well as duration.
- NEW Hardware Asset Management automates the IT asset lifecycle by tracking the financial, contractual, and inventory details of hardware and devices to make smarter decisions from purchase to disposal. In order for companies to be resilient in any economic environment, it’s critical to know what IT assets are where, so companies can persist or have the ability to pivot if the time comes.
- NEW Legal Service Delivery provides legal operations the visibility they need to make decisions fast and enhance productivity by eliminating manual emails and phone calls.
Strengthening the ServiceNow ecosystem with industry solutions and partnerships
ServiceNow’s new industry products, which are generally available today, enable telecommunications providers and financial services organizations to transform business operations within the context of their industry and create value at scale. Together with strategic go-to-market partners, Accenture for telecommunications and Deloitte for retail banking, these new offerings will force multiply business value for customers.
- NEW Financial Services Operations helps banks connect teams and systems in the front, middle, and back office to more quickly serve customers. It digitizes core workflows, such as payment and credit card operations, resulting in greater efficiencies.
- NEW Telecommunications Service Management gives customers a more proactive experience and greater flexibility to manage their services, while providing the care and operations organizations with an enhanced service platform and insights into the customer status and health, resulting in a reduced cost to serve.
- NEW Telecommunications Network Performance Management provides network operations teams with a unified view of the install base and the ability to analyze, correlate, and resolve events and alarms originating across multiple network monitoring platforms, resulting in a precise identification of affected customers and a faster time to resolution.
Telecommunications Service Management and Telecommunications Network Performance Management work together to efficiently identify and resolve network troubles across services, while proactively informing customers and creating a more connected experience between customers and the care organization.
Partners play a critical role in accelerating customers’ digital transformation journeys. ServiceNow is introducing partner integrations with Microsoft and Twilio, as well as the new ServiceNow Service Graph Connector Program, which helps customers streamline internal processes by seamlessly connecting new and old tools to prepare for a new way of working.
For more details on additional new features available in the Now Platform Paris release, visit here.