RSA Security has announced a significant new equity investment from Clearlake Capital Group, L.P. RSA is a global provider of mission critical cybersecurity software and governance risk and compliance management software solutions to enterprises, including 90% of Fortune 100 organizations.
Headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, RSA provides enterprise risk, security and fraud teams with the ability to holistically manage digital risk, including threat detection and response, identity and access management, integrated risk management and omnichannel fraud prevention. Specifically, the Company includes the key business segments of:
- Archer, a pioneer and market leading provider of governance, risk and compliance (“GRC”) software;
- SecurID, a globally trusted identity and access management platform;
- NetWitness, a leading evolved SIEM and extended threat detection and response (XDR) platform;
- Fraud and Risk Intelligence, an omnichannel fraud prevention software suite; and
- RSA Conference, the world’s largest gathering of cybersecurity and risk management vendors, practitioners and top level executives.
Founded in 1982, RSA has built a reputation over four decades of being a critical solution provider for security-sensitive customers and a leader of innovation that enables enterprises to address rapidly evolving risks and security threats. Today, RSA services 2 billion individual users and has 26 million identities under management, and more than 12,500 customers rely on RSA’s software solutions to enable their digital transformation, address increasingly advanced cyber threats and adapt to more complex digital regulations.
“We are thrilled to partner with Clearlake as RSA continues to focus on providing best-in-class cybersecurity and risk management solutions to enterprises across the world,” said Rohit Ghai, Chief Executive Officer of RSA. “Clearlake has a proven track record of enhancing value at software companies, especially in cybersecurity and risk management. We believe that their investment is a validation of our business momentum and will further strengthen our ability to grow organically as well as execute upon a compelling M&A strategy.”
Read the full release here.