Critical communication and collaboration platform Rave Mobile Safety (Rave) has announced the launch of its new channel partner program to establish a network of industry and solutions experts who offer a comprehensive set of communications, safety and security solutions to their customers.
Through a transparent, predictable engagement model, Rave channel partners can offer their products and professional services to complement Rave’s critical communication and collaboration solutions for a holistic technology stack and an enhanced customer experience. Rave’s new channel partner program provides dedicated sales support, extensive marketing resources and comprehensive product training. Key features of the program include:
- Partner Solution Packages – Bundled solutions that equip customers to maximize their long-term critical communication, emergency management and business continuity investment
- Partner Professional Services – Service offerings for Rave solutions that enhance their customers’ capabilities in emergency preparedness, crisis response and risk management
- Partner Marketplace and Advocacy – Extensive partner training, community and joint marketing programs to enhance experiences for partners’ teams and customers
- Partner Pricing and Discounts – Easy, predictable pricing and partner discounts with deal registration
- Partner Sales and Technical Support – Dedicated sales and technical support in partners’ territories to assist partners through product demos, selling process and contracting
Rave has expanded its partnership with Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise (ALE) to provide a broader set of combined solutions across key verticals of mutual growth, including K-12, higher education and healthcare. The joint go-to-market offers a comprehensive range of solutions that expand mass notification capabilities with IP communications and IoT technologies.
By introducing Rave to ALE’s extensive business partners in the U.S. and Canada, three-time ALE Partner of the Year Dice Communications, a leading integrator of best-in-class technology solutions for voice, data, security, WLAN and carrier grade communications, has also joined Rave’s program as a channel partner.
Read the full announcement here.