Join Preparing for the Unexpected host Alex Fullick and BCI Award Winning BCM/Risk guru, James Green as they interview attendees, and talk about all things related to risk, resilience, and Business Continuity, at the 2022 Continuity Insights Conference in Louisville, Kentucky.
Day 2 / Hour 1: For this hour, Fullick and James talk about:
- Beijing and a potential lockdown,
- The continuing impact of Chinese lockdowns on the Supply Chain,
- Changing business relationships due to the ongoing issues in China,
- Learning and gaining soft skills and discovering that it starts within oneself,
- What happens if a mask mandate returns and its politicization and the problems it could bring,
- Public expectations and the miscommunication/messaging from the CDC (and others),
- The RAID-LLAP Log, and 8. How to build your confidence to speak at a conference – or other group – by leveraging passion.
It’s a fun and exciting exchange between Alex and James.