Fusion Risk Management has scheduled a new webinar, Operational Risk and Business Continuity in 2021 – How Have the Events of 2020 Made and Impact?, which will take place on Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. ET.
Pandemic, Geopolitical Upheaval, Economic Shifts, Climate Change and Natural Disasters – 2020 was quite a year. In some ways, these events have slowed down business activities. In other respects, we are seeing that decisions and actions that have long been on hold or planned for further down the road, have been brought to the forefront and become more urgent.
During the broadcast, an expert panel will review the results of a recent OCEG poll that asked if there has been any change in efforts to converge operational risk management and business continuity for better operational resilience as a consequence of this past year’s events. Additionally, the panelists will take a dive into what it means to combine operational risk and business continuity activities.
Webinar learning objectives:
- Identify the impact of 2020 events on planning for operational risk and business continuity
- Review the findings of the OCEG poll
- Define key benefits of integrating these capabilities and how to begin
- Carole Switzer, OCEG Co-Founder & President
- Paula Fontana, Fusion Risk Management
- Rich Cooper, Fusion Risk Management