The Business Continuity Institute (BCI) Next Practice Group for the Americas is conducting a survey to understand how BCM practitioners across all demographics view and contribute to the profession and future directions, from a generational point of view. All business continuity professionals are invited to participate.
The survey is gathering data on:
- The demographics of resilience professionals
- Practitioner background and views on BCM activities
- Professional development and certification considerations
- Insights and perspectives on risk and resilience
- Generational transition: perspectives on future continuity and resilience
Click here to participate in the survey.