Contribute to the development of business continuity management best practices suitable to Horizons way of doing business.
Business Continuity Management Specialist
This is a hybrid position and the ideal candidate can work in either of these three New Jersey locations: Newark, Wall, or Hopewell.
To provide professional, specialized skills including project management, problem analysis and resolution related to Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and Incident/Emergency Management.
- Contribute to the development of Business Continuity Management best practices suitable to Horizons way of doing business.
- Partner with various areas within Horizon BCBS of NJ to assist and coordinate the annual Business Continuity Management plan maintenance, including Business Impact Analysis.
- Assist in the development of recovery strategies in collaboration with the Disaster Recovery and IT teams.
- Provide maintenance and reporting of the BCM plans status to Senior Management.
- Coordinate BCM training and awareness for areas of coverage change to coordinate and conduct.
- Assist in coordination and documentation of BCM plan exercises.
- Provide expertise and support to management and business functional areas, as requested, when a business disruption occurs.
- Conduct third party vendor reviews (Business Continuity Plan, Disaster Recovery, etc).
- Respond to ad-hoc Internal audit and MSA requests.
- Other related duties as appropriate, with responsibilities growing over time.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5-7 years direct experience in business continuity planning or related fields required (Business Continuity, Incident Management or Disaster Recovery field).
- Fusion Framework experience highly preferred
- CBCP certification a plus
- Strong knowledge and application of the Business Continuity Management professional practices
- Strong analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills,
- Strong verbal / written communications. Must be able to interface and coordinate work efficiently and effectively with business partners in remote locations.
- Strong administrative skills, with effectiveness in developing tasks and managing resources to achieve target dates.
- Ability to present to various business areas regarding BCM practices and plans.
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, etc.), SharePoint and InfoPath a plus.
How To Apply:
Please visit LinkedIn.
If you have questions about this role, please reach out to email@example.com.