The New York City Metro ACP Chapter has announced that Bill Raisch, Founding Director of the International Center for Enterprise Preparedness (INTERCEP) at New York University, will be the featured speaker at its July 2019 meeting. Raisch will present “Most Urgent Threats & Latest Strategies to Address Them: Insights from Leading Corporations & Government.”
During his presentation Raisch will brief ACP members on the latest insights from recent high level forums convened by the Center, as well as intelligence from INTERCEP’s core information sharing programs. Topics of discussion will include:
- SOC-NET: How multinational corporations are creating the first global corporate intelligence network
- MRN & Metro-Ops: What is next in Situational Awareness?
- The Supply Chain Security Threat: It’s here, extremely complex and growing exponentially with IoT
- Election Security: Lessons learned from the midterms for 2020
- A New Fusion Center on Coastal Resilience: Addressing key threats to some of the world’s largest cities.
- Round Robin “Radar Check” with Participants
The meeting is scheduled for July 18, 2019 from 3:00 – 5:30 p.m. at MLMIC Insurance Company, 2 Park Avenue, New York, NY.
Registration is now open here.
About NYU INTERCEP: NYU INTERCEP was established in 2004 as the world’s first research, development, and engagement center dedicated to private sector resilience. The Center actively engages with the public sector and other key stakeholders as well to collaborate on shared risks. Its mission is to enable the collaboration on the shared risks that confront both the private and public sectors, domestically and internationally.