Reputation management is a core component of any strong business plan. That’s why in times of crisis, from ransomware to breaches to natural disasters, as businesses keep their core operations running, it’s critical that they take time to address their reputation as well.
The Vaporstream Team recently put together these five tips to help businesses protect their reputation in times of crisis:
- Build crisis communication into your business continuity plan
- Communicate with your employees.
- Respond Quickly with a Public Statement.
- Think About Your Customers.
- Use Social Media to Your Advantage.
Read the full article on protecting your reputation via Security Boulevard.