The DRI International has announced that the deadline for entries for its 2021 Awards of Excellence is set for December 2, 2020. The Awards of Excellence aim to recognize leaders and innovators in the fields of business continuity, technology recovery, and crisis and risk management.
The awards will be presented early in 2021, with the shortlist scheduled to be published on January 11th. This has been a year unlike any other for the resilience community, and to reflect that, the DRI has added a new award category: the COVID-19 Response and Recovery of the Year.
This award will honor organizations that provided a safe environment for its employees, relieved the financial pressure that employees face, aided medical personnel, or otherwise provided support for the welfare of the community as a whole.
The full list of Awards of Excellence are made up of 10 categories. This year’s honorees will be recognized as:
- Program Leader of the Year (Private Sector)
- Program Leader of the Year (Public Sector)
- Program Leader of the Year (Non-Profit Sector – 501(c)(3))
- Consultant of the Year
- Newcomer of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Team of the Year
- Response and Recovery of the Year
- COVID-19 Response and Recovery of the Year
- Product/Service Provider of the Year
Learn more about the nomination process, the nomination form, judging criteria, and FAQs here.