The Continuity Insights executive team is currently finalizing the educational program and agenda for the 2021 Continuity Insights Management Conference (#CIMC2021). The conference returns as a live, in-person event for 2021 scheduled for October 4-6 at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis, MN.
The agenda will feature a robust selection of classes, workshops, panel discussions, plenary sessions featuring leading thinkers in the business continuity/resilience space, and networking events across three days of forward-thinking education. The conference faculty will feature a preeminent lineup of thought leaders, innovators, and experts from a cross-section of industries.
The preliminary schedule kicks off on Saturday and Sunday, October 2-3 with a selection of pre-conference workshops and certification classes, providing in-depth learning related to key business continuity and resilience topics.
Featured speakers representing top-tier organizations, including Brink’s Inc., Mary Kay Inc., Primerica, Deloitte & Touche, Globe Life, the United Nations, the Mayo Clinic, Income Research + Management, NCA Healthcare, and many more, will be presenting sessions on today’s hot-button topics.
Confirmed sessions include:
- Get Out of Your Comfort Zone
- End-to-End Testing
- Operational Resilience – The New Frontier
- Breaking the Mold – Innovative Perspectives on Leadership (Panel Discussion)
- Achieve “Top Talent” Status by Honing These Five Traits
- Return to Work: The Most Important Issue You’ve Completely Overlooked
- Delivering A Crisis Management Exercise That Challenges the C-Suite!
- Effective Resilience Builds Customer Confidence
- Crisis Management vs. Crisis Communications
- Why You Need More Than a Simple Weather Forecast
- Data-Driven Decision-Making: How Operational Resilience Helps to Make Smarter Decisions
- How GDPR and CCPA May Impact Your BCM Program
- How to Enhance the Effectiveness of Third-Party Risk Management
- Enhancing Agility Through Consequence Based Risk Analysis
- Planning for Protests and Civil Unrest – Case Studies and Lessons Learned
- Where Do We Go From Here? Continuity in Higher Education in the Post COVID World
- Rebuilding for Speed in the Postpandemic Era
- Preparing Your Organization for Anything: The All Hazards Approach
- Developing KPIs for Organizational Resilience
- The Pros and Cons of Having a Third Party Manage Your BCM Program
- Resiliency Training for a Virtual Workplace
- Tales from the Real World
- Three Steps Towards Becoming ISO 22301 Compliant
- Privacy is a Business Continuity Issue Too
- Buying Down the Risk of a Failed Ransomware Compromised Data Recovery Effort
- Focusing Your Executives’ New Appreciation for Business Resilience Post COVID
- Reflections on Nashville Christmas Day Bombing
- Organizational Resilience is Hard: The Soft Skills to Make it a Success
The main conference program concludes on Wednesday, October 6. Post-conference certification and workshops will take place on Thursday and Friday, October 7-8.
The Continuity Insights staff is currently monitoring all COVID-19 developments as part of its commitment to providing an event which will be fully compliant with safety measures advised or required by the state of Minnesota and the CDC.
Event details, including registration, travel and accommodations, full conference schedule, and more can be found on the Continuity Insights Management Conference website.