To build hope and provide healing to people around the world to continually “pay it forward” for the humanity, kindness, and volunteer spirit New Yorkers – and all Americans – experienced on 9/12.
- Love is stronger than hate
- The positive lessons of citizenship from 9/12 are timeless, universal, and actionable
- Any tragedy can be turned into hope through service
- Respect for diverse faiths, cultures, and backgrounds makes for stronger organizations and stronger communities
- Empowering survivors as volunteers drives our pay it forward dynamic
- A single child can change the world