Centrallo, the creator of next-generation crisis management platform Groupdolists, has announced the formation of the Groupdolists Security Advisory Council. Groupdolists is critical for security operations and emergency management teams, who must protect employees and assets during unexpected disruptions.
Groupdolists’ Security Advisory Council members have an unprecedented combination of former crisis leadership roles, including the FBI, US Secret Service, Fortune 1000 Chief Security Officers, and United States Federal Government emergency management.
“We have assembled an all-star Security Advisory Council who believe in our mission and support our vision of helping organizations and agencies become less vulnerable to unexpected incidents such as cyber or ransomware attacks, active shooter incidents, power outages, severe weather, or the countless number of other situations that threaten the safety and security of employees, assets, brands, supply chains, and reputations,” said Michael J. Sher, founder and CEO. “This group has managed through and coordinated response teams for almost every kind of incident, attack, or disaster. To have them by our side, providing product roadmap advice, making high-level introductions, and more is a testament to the resonant value Groupdolists has for crisis management’s best and brightest. This Council will help us realize our long-term vision of making a difference.”
The Groupdolists Security Advisory Council includes:
- Ty Richmond, President of Integrated Solutions and Technology at Allied Universal
- Kevin Donovan, former Chief Security Officer at Johnson & Johnson
- Stevan Bernard, former Chief Security Officer at Sony Pictures
- Peter Dowling, former Chief Security Officer at AXA Insurance
- Michael Lowder, former Director of Emergency Management at US Department of Transportation
- Mark Lex, former Director of Security at Abbott Labs, Grainger and Kraft Foods
- Lynn Mattice, President, National Security Alliance
- Brian Mcllavrey – former CEO at PPM
“Groupdolists is already making a difference for those managing corporate and government front lines, with the expectation that we will help protect and (in some cases) save lives. We are driven to help dramatically improve operational efficiencies for emergency managers, security directors, and others who coordinate crisis response teams and recover from unexpected threats and incidents,” said Sher.
Read more about the Groupdolists Global Security Advisory Council here.