The GPG Lite is a condensed version of the BCI Good Practice Guidelines 2018, the definitive guide for business continuity and resilience professionals. The GPG Lite is for any professional looking to take their first steps towards understanding business continuity and improving organizational resilience.
GPG Lite gives an insight to what is contained in the full version of the updated Good Practice Guidelines 2018 Edition, including an overview of the 6 professional practices:
- Policy and Program Management
The GPG Lite is the perfect tool for organizations to inform staff of Good Practice and for professionals to understand the Professional Practices before they enroll on the full CBCI Course. This easy to understand version can be used by anyone working in risk management, IT, Health and Safety, Communications, facilities management, human resources or any other discipline that contributes to resilience.
What’s inside the GPG Lite:
- What is business continuity?
- A full Glossary of terms frequently used by resilience professionals
- An overview of each stage of the BCM Lifecycle, the process used to develop business continuity plans
- Further information about how you can study and learn more about the discipline