BC Management just published the 12th Edition BCM Trends Report, which assess the most noteworthy trends from over 10 years of researching Business Continuity program management initiatives, including reporting structures, executive engagement, current program status, assessments, personnel, budgeting, and alignment to compliance standards.
The BCM Trends also includes program maturity resiliency insights and tips throughout the report to help you in elevating your BCM program.
The report is published in partnership with Castellan Solutions.
Top highlights from the findings include:
– 22% of BCM programs report into a Risk Management department (10% in 2009)
– Increased hiring – 25% anticipate hiring personnel dedicated to BCM planning (14% reported in 2018)
– 21% noted a BCM budget of $1M USD+
– 64% of mature programs are centralized with an equal focus on business and IT planning initiatives
– Exercising non-critical plans increased since 2018 in excess of 20%
– Data highlighted on average 16 professionals are dedicated to the program
A complimentary copy is available for download here.
BC professionals interested in receiving a customized BCM Peer Benchmarking Dashboard from the study can still participate (https://lnkd.in/gVHqzhm) and request a customized dashboard once they submit their study response. Learn more about their BCM Peer Dashboards at https://lnkd.in/e2R5Kj6.