Agility Recovery has announced the new release of the award-winning RecoveryPlanner with deep, mature functionality, designed for those who need to meet pertinent business continuity management (BCM) regulations, standards, and best practices while building a collaborative, enterprise-wide BCM program.
The new RecoveryPlanner is comprehensive, customizable, and flexible, perfect for both experienced practitioners and casual users alike as they build operational and organizational resilience.
Agility acquired RecoveryPlanner in 2021 to further its mission of helping businesses maintain continuity and achieve resilience in the face of any kind of disaster. RecoveryPlanner is a recognized industry leader for end-to-end BCM software, positioned by Gartner as a leader in all its Magic Quadrants for the worldwide BCM program solutions market. The acquisition further strengthened Agility’s position as a market leader and added the well-respected RecoveryPlanner tools, industry expertise, and credibility to support our existing business continuity solutions.
New and existing RecoveryPlanner customers will appreciate a new, highly intuitive user interface and experience (UI/UX) that focuses on ease of use and navigation for all levels. RecoveryPlanner’s proven experience coupled with our strong customer service will accelerate organizational business continuity and resilience goals.
RecoveryPlanner adds to Agility’s end-to-end suite of business continuity products and services that both private and public sector companies can access under one umbrella. It complements Agility’s existing planning solution, Agility Planner, which takes a simpler, lighter approach, and integrates with Agility Alerts (Preparis), its emergency notifications and alerting system.
Agility’s suite of services also includes:
- Agility Incident Manager– a purpose-built solution and add-on to Planner to power a rapid, coordinated incident response
- Agility Workspace Recovery– workspace recovery services including mobile recovery centers, data recovery, power, generators, satellite communications, network, technology equipment, etc.
- Agility ReadyTechGo– a compact, portable solution that allows critical workers complete mobility while remaining productive without increasing their cyber vulnerability
- Agility Training– online resources, templates, guided tabletops, and more to help companies train their teams
- Agility Testing– virtual and live test exercises to help businesses identify potential gaps and better prepare their entire business continuity program
- Agility Safety Pass– a health safety and contact tracing system for businesses that includes vaccine management
RecoveryPlanner, along with the entire Agility suite, helps organizations of every size and stage create and maintain resilience through inclusivity and cross-functional collaboration, approaching risk management holistically, and increasing awareness, training, and participation across the company.