Ensuring employee safety and maintaining uninterrupted communication is vital for any business, especially when it comes to communicating with employees about COVID-19 cases at work and in their household. Whether it’s your workforce’s health and safety or complying with state regulations, Agility Recovery’s Agility Alerts can help make it easier to stay connected and help your business follow health guidelines.
As an employer, you have limited control over regulating the exposure of your workforce to coronavirus. However, this page gathers specific COVID-19 state safety guidelines for employers to follow. Your organization can plan a speedy response to mitigate the consequences should this incident happen.
Occupational Safety and Health Administration and state legislators have offered limited guidance. To help guide employers through such an unpredicted time of recovery, our team at Agility has developed and curated resources.
Covid-19 Resource Kit
Our team at Agility has developed and curated resources to help guide employers through such an unpredicted time of recovery.
The full kit includes:
- Best Practices for Pandemic Resilience Guide
- Business Continuity Lessons Learned from COVID-19 Guide
- Pandemic Resilience and Planning for Leaders Checklist
- Returning to Work Checklist
- Pandemic Tabletop Exercise Template
- How COVID-19 is Changing the Business Continuity Landscape On-Deman Webinar
Access the Agility Recovery Covid-19 Resource Kit here.