Continuity Insights has announced the conference program for the 2020 Continuity Insights New York Conference. The 9th Annual Conference will take place “virtually” across three days – October 20-22.
The virtual event is designed to meet today’s new normal featuring a top-notch interactive and immersive online experience for attendees. By presenting the comprehensive educational program over three days, there will be no need to commit uninterrupted hours at a computer. Should you miss a session, the Conference organizers have you covered. All presentations will be recorded and available for on-demand viewing until January 31, 2021.
“With the weight of the pandemic impacting all of us, we’re committed to delivering one of our most diverse conference programs ever for New York,” said Robert Nakao, Executive Publisher of Continuity Insights. “Our goal is to provide education, networking, and the exchange of ideas and information to all business continuity professionals, from millennials to seasoned practitioners, regardless of the sophistication of their technology, industry, or company size, and presenting it in a format that’s convenient and mindful of our attendees day-to-day job responsibilities.”
The conference program will include nearly two dozen critically-relevant sessions presented by leading industry thought leaders, networking opportunities with your peers through the conference app, a virtual exhibit hall to view the latest products, software, and services, and valuable continuing education credits. With all sessions being recorded for on-demand viewing, attendees can experience even more of the top-flight educational program at their convenience.
The 2020 Conference Program will include these hot-button topics:
- How To Build A Cornerstone For Success With a Business Resiliency Taxonomy (JUST ADDED)
- How to Build Your Action Plan for Return to Work (JUST ADDED)
- Building Diversity, Equity and Inclusion into Your Crisis Management Program (JUST ADDED)
- COVID-19 – Impacts to the BCM Profession and the Employment Market
- The Psychosocial Impacts of Disaster – and COVID-19
- Getting It Juuuuuust Right: How to Balance Depth and Business Practicality When Developing Your BC Program
- How to Conduct an Online Crisis Simulation Using Zoom
- What Does the Resilience Professional of the Future Look Like?
- Using Advanced Analytics to Move Into Operational Resilience
- Enterprise-Wide Operational Resilience – An Overview of What Is Operational Resilience and the Organizational Impacts
- Preparing for a New Era of Civil Unrest: A Guide to Safety and Security
- Assessing Third-party Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Risk
- Creating Your Business Continuity Social Media Plan – Turn Your Crisis Into an Opportunity!
- Measuring and Promoting the Success of Your Resiliency Program
- Complex Disaster Planning and or Maintaining Resilience During COVID-19
Featured speakers include representatives from MIT, World Cares Center, BC Management, Boston University, KPMG, Behavioral Science Applications, Mazars USA, Asfalis Advisors, 911 Consulting, and more.
View the full virtual 2020 Continuity Insights New York Conference here.
Registration is currently open here.