The Association of Continuity Professionals has announced that voting for the 2020 ACP National Board of Directors is now open. Seven candidates are vying for four open seats on the board. All seats carry three-year terms. Votes must be cast by midnight Friday, October 25. The voting is open to all ACP members in good standing.
The seven candidates for the 2020 National Board are:
- Mary Carrido, Chairman, MLC & Associates, Inc.
- Mark Carroll, Senior Vice President and Business Risk Officer for Income Research + Management
- Megan Epperson, Associate Director of Operational Risk & Resiliency Management, IHS Markit.
- Bernard Jones, Assistant Professor, St. John’s University, College of Professional Studies, Division of Criminal Justice, Legal Studies and Homeland Security.
- Stuart Murray, Global Disaster Recovery Program Lead, Jabil, Inc.
- Scott Ream, Founder, Virtual Corporation
- Ronald Williams, Business Continuity Manager, Graham Technologies
Learn more here.