Operational Resilience, Senior (Hybrid – 3 days in office)
Locations: McLean, VA; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX
At Freddie Mac, you will do important work to build a better housing finance system and you’ll be part of a team helping to make homeownership and rental housing more accessible and affordable across the nation.
Freddie Mac’s hybrid work arrangement is 3 days in the office (specifically Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday).
Are you excited to support resiliency activities that enhance Freddie Mac‘s ability to prepare and respond to a variety of incidents that could potentially impact the organization. If you are an effective communicator with experience in enterprise continuity and resilience and know what it takes to build partnerships, we are your next destination employer!
Our team is responsible for a range of resiliency activities that help ensure Freddie Mac can respond proactively and optimally to significant operational incidents. As a small, dynamic team, we:
- Communicate and help implement program activities enterprise-wide with high-visibility among senior leaders
- Partner with other subject matter experts in business continuity management and operational resilience practices across the organization
- Engage internally with high-profile diverse partners to craft and distribute clear messaging supporting incident response as needed
- Develop plans and procedures, along with training and exercising programs to support senior leadership level teams with company-wide response to an incident
- Collaborate with technology partners and business process owners to ensure an understanding of critical processes and operational impacts
- Manage and lead our projects and seek opportunities to improve efficiencies and effectiveness across the team
- You will have an opportunity to make important contributions in the preparedness of the company’s response to a variety of threats and risks
- Be part of a resilience team supporting strategic operational priorities with an enterprise-wide focus
- Use your resiliency experience, communication skills, and collaborative nature to help build partnerships and create a strong resiliency culture within Freddie Mac
- 5-7+ years of Business Continuity / Operational Resilience experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of experience
- CBCP certification or similar
- Strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Comprehensive project management skills. (preferred)
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Creativity, flexibility, and follow-through
- Ability to build and maintain partner relationships at all levels
- Ability to translate complex incident information (often related to technology and cyber security concepts) into clear communication for executive-level audiences
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to help drive projects from start to finish
- Self-starter and ability move forward with tasks with minimal guidance
- Results oriented with ability to participate in multiple projects and activities simultaneously
- Deep curiosity to learn about new trends and desire to continuously improve team processes and offerings
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and MS Teams
- Must be a phenomenal teammate and able to work collectively
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative, and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC.
Time-type: Full time
Job Category: Operations FLSA Status: Exempt
Freddie Mac provides anticipated base salary ranges where required by law.
Candidates can apply directly online at the following link: https://careers.freddiemac.com/us/en/job/JR9661/Operational-Resilience-Senior-Hybrid-3-days-in-office-VA-IL-TX