In a period of unprecedented global crisis, leaders recognize the need to remain focused, be collaborative and act with compassion. Now, more than ever, organizations must focus attention on those areas that can thrive in a post-COVID-19 world.
Continuity in Crisis, a new report from Accenture, outlines five ways to help your organization achieve intelligent, resilient operations while maintaining business resiliency during a crisis, including:
- Establish a resilient culture
- Create broader ecosystems based on social collaboration
- Employ agile, elastic workplace models
- Build a human+machine workforce
- Adopt a distributed global services model
Read more and download the report here.