The 2022 Homeland Security Human Factors Winter Institute has announced the topics for its 8-week certificate program beginning on January 12 and running through March 2, 2022. Registration is now open.
The eight scheduled classes for the Winter Institute include:
- January 12 | Human Element in Cybersecurity
- January 20 | Human Trafficking: Recognition and Response
- January 27 | Intimate Partner Violence in the Workplace: Emerging Trends
- February 2 | Managing Threatening Communications
- February 9 | Trauma-informed Security & Emergency Management
- February 16 | Psychological First Aid: Core Concepts-Key Skills
- February 23 | Behavioral Factors in Insider Threats
- March 2 | Understanding & Preventing Extremism in the Workplace
Classes can be taken individually or as a series to receive the Certificate in Homeland Security Human Factors. Each class is broadcast live from 1:00-2:00 p.m. ET and recorded for on-demand viewing. Attendance to the live sessions is not required to qualify for the certificate.
Participants who enroll in the 8-week institute also receive a $100 discount. Group discounts for organizations with 10 or more registrants.First-time participants will also receive access to the archived “Foundations of Homeland Security Human Factors” class as an introduction to the core concepts discussed in the Winter Institute.
Learn more about the Homeland Security Human Factors Winter Institute and register today at here.