BC Management has announced the release of its 20th annual BCM Compensation Report. The study is globally recognized as the premier compensation assessment for Business Continuity/Resiliency professionals assessing compensation earning potential by years of experience, degree, years of management and leadership expertise, geography, certification and much more.
In this 20th edition report, BC Management not only assessed compensation earning potential by years of experience, degree, management and leadership expertise, geography, and certification, but also included a section analyzing the impacts of COVID-19 and the Great Resignation.
This report highlights compensations for both full-time, permanently employed professionals, as well as fixed term/ independent contract consultants. The results included more than 800 responses from 39 countries. All currencies detailed in the report have been converted to USD for consistency in reporting purposes.
Since 2001, BC Management has been the leading provider of global compensation data for business continuity and disaster recovery professionals.
Professionals interested in receiving a customized BCM Peer Benchmarking Dashboard for this study may still participate and request a customized dashboard (by job title or years of BCM expertise) once their study response has been submitted. The customized BCM Compensation Dashboards are exclusive to study participants.
- Average annual base compensation for full-time, permanent employees globally = $125,925 USD (+13% from 2021)
- Distribution of compensations globally for full-time, permanent employees spans $25,983 – $380,000 USD
- Average low & high hourly rates for fixed term/ contract consultants globally = $116 USD/ $185 USD
- 83% of the respondents are certified
- 79% have obtained an advanced degree
- 16% proactively sought a new job/employer in 2021.
Request your complimentary copy of this report here.
Also, this informational video will detail how to utilize the BCM Compensation Report in benchmarking your earning potential.