The Business Continuity Institute (BCI) has announced the launch of its 10th Horizon Scan Report Survey. The BCI Horizon Scan Survey 2021 will be conducted in partnership with the BSI.
This year’s widely-recognized research will examine:
- The incidents faced by organizations over the past year;
- The top threats to organizations according to professionals;
- The impact of these potential threats on organizations;
- The impact COVID-19 has has on businesses this year;
- The impact of COVID-19 compared to those incidents which have typically caused the most disruption over recent years (e.g. system outage, extreme weather);
- The use of the ISO 22301 standard and the cost of disruptions to organizations.
The BCI is asking all industry professionals to contribute to the report as it will utilize the results to forecast what organizations should expect in the near future and help them to understand how to plan and prepare for potential new threats and also opportunities.
Click here to participate in the BCI Horizon Scan Survey.