The 2019 Business Continuity Benchmark Study will be published next week containing input from more than 1,100 BC professionals who participated from around the globe. The report provides insights into many questions including:
- Which organizational attributes align with BC program success?
- What are the greatest BC challenges, and which are most widely addressed?
- Are the most mature BC programs really more successful?
- What are the greatest sources of confidence in BC program effectiveness?
- What are the most widely used measurements for BC program return on investment (ROI)?
BC professionals can reserve a complimentary copy of the report here.
In addition to the report, Assurance Software and ClearView will host a webinar to examine the key findings and takeaways from the study. The broadcast – What Are the Factors Behind Successful Business Continuity Programs? – is scheduled for Tuesday, September 17.
The webinar be broadcast at two different times. Register for the 10:00 a.m. broadcast here.
Register for the 2:00 p.m. broadcast here.