Lipscomb University, in conjunction with Continuity Insights, will host Business Crisis and Consequence Management, a one-day professional development seminar on June 26, 2018 at the institution’s Spark Cool Springs venue in Nashville (Franklin) TN.
This one-day seminar offers an incredible breadth of content, bringing experts from key relevant fields, all of whom have a common purpose – to help attendees lead more effectively to while meeting the challenges of today’s risk environment.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR “BUSINESS CRISIS AND CONSEQUENCE MANAGEMENT”
Incidents of workplace violence, cyberattacks, active shooters, natural disasters, supply chain disruptions, legal and regulatory compliance failures, public relations reputational (and social media) firestorms and product recall/service quality issues are an increasingly serious risk for all organizations and businesses.
Attendees will learn what to do before, during, and after the next crisis, armed with professional knowledge, skills, and abilities related to the latest threats and how to prepare to effectively manage the events and the subsequent consequences.
Conference sessions will focus on skills and insights from leading experts on how to manage a crisis and its consequences, allowing attendees to build powerful relationships with the experienced practitioners, thought leaders, and fellow professionals eager to share productive, practical, and relevant solutions for real risks.
Schedule sessions include:
- The Basics of Integrated Risk Management
- Developing Crisis and Consequence Management Resilience
- Cybersecurity Risk Resilience for the Non-IT Professionals
- Social Media: The New Reality of the New (Social) Media World
- Developing a Workplace Violence and Active Shooter Program
- Developing Crisis and Consequence Communication Resilience
- Developing High-Success Performance Crisis Leadership KSAs